Hound and Gatos WILD CAUGHT SALMON RECIPE Dry Cat Food 6 lbs
- The first high animal protein, limited ingredient diet without:
- peas, lentils, chickpeas or white potatoes
- rendered fish meals
- grains of any kind
- Over 87% protein from animal sources
- Crafted with a medley of superfoods
- Added Taurine for feline health
- Absolutely NO China-sourced ingredients, not even in our vitamin/mineral blend
Salmon, Egg, Sweet Potato, Tapioca, Turkey Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Salmon Flavor, Flaxseed, Calcium Phosphate, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Salt, Yeast Hydrolysate (Source Of Beta-Glucans), Cranberries, Blueberries, Broccoli, Dandelion Greens, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine.
- Crude Protein (min) 29.00% | Crude Fat (min) 19.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 2.50% | Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.80% | Phosphorus (min) 0.70%
- Vitamin A (min) 3,500 IU/kg | Vitamin E (min) 70 IU/kg
- Taurine (min) 0.20% | Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.50%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.30%
- Calorie Content: (Calculated) ME 4,237 Kcal/kg, 498 Kcal/cup: 117 kcal/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. For all life stages.
NEW USERS: Following daily requirements below, mix Hound & Gatos in gradually larger proportions to your cat’s current diet for the first five to seven days, until you’re feeding 100% of the new food. Be sure to have a bowl of fresh water available at all times.
KITTENS: Require one and a half to four times more food than an adult cat. PREGNANT & LACTATING FEMALES: May require one and a half to four times more food than an adult cat.
- Meat by-products
- Rendered animal fats
- Chemicals or fillers
- Carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum
- Corn or soy
- Plant proteins
- Artificial preservatives, flavors, colors or dyes