Evanger's Against The Grain Shrimp Daddy with Tuna & Salmon Cat Food
Wild ocean-caught salmon, shrimp, and tuna fish are hand packed, and simmered in scrumptious gravy for a fresh and palatable dinner.
- Loaded with protein, vitamin D, vitamin B3, and zinc, shrimp are an excellent, carbohydrate-free food
- Zinc-keeps hair shiny!
- Copper—help prevent hair loss, contribute to hair thickness, and intensify hair color
- Loaded with selenium-reduces cancer risk
- Cooked in its own juices to produce a grain free, gravy free, zero carb meal!
- Grain and Gravy free!
- Loaded/Rich in Omegas, essential amino acids and fatty acids
- Full of important vitamins and minerals- selenium, magnesium, and potassium; the B vitamins niacin, B1 and B6; and perhaps most important, the beneficial omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Allergen Free/Hypo-Allergenic
- Protein loaded and fat rich food with low carbs!
- An ideal prevention and treatment wellness nutrition program commonly recommended for use in UTI, CRF, IBS, diabetes and other serious health conditions by vets across the country
- All fresh caught and dolphin safe!
- Why not dive in with your pet?!
- Bioactive peptides-good support for joint cartilage, insulin effectiveness, and control of inflammation in the digestive tract
- Cardiovascular benefits
- Improved mood and cognition
- Joint protection
- Eye benefits
- Decreased cancer risk
- Selenium! (decreases risk of joint inflammation and certain types of cancer)
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Shrimp, Salmon, Palm Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cellulose Fiber, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Weight Of Cat:
Weight of Cat
Cans Daily 2 to 3 4 to 5 5 to 6
Feeding Instructions: An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 3 cans daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age and activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Provide plenty of fresh water.