SeaChem The Bag Filter Media Bag 5"x10"
- Welded filter bag ideal for all filtration
- Resistant to bleach, caustics, and acids
- Dimensions 13 x 25.5 cm (5” x 9.5”)
- Mesh Size Superfine (180 Micron)
- Closure Mechanism Plastic Zip Tie
- Material Polyethylene
- Seams: Welded
- Resistant to bleach, caustics, and acids: Yes
- Media Compatibility: All Seachem Filtration Media
The Bag is an innovative welded filter bag with a durable non-stitched seam. It has a 180 micron mesh, is resistant to bleach, caustics, and acids, and comes with a convenient resealable locking closure. It is available in a convenient 5" x 9.5" size. It is ideal for all filtration products and has an exceptionally long life.
Unlike stitched seams, welded seams are not subject to degradation from exposure to bleach, caustics, acids, or other harsh environmental exposure likely to take place during regeneration of filter media. Caution should be excercised, however, to avoid overfilling or over-packing as welded seams can be forced to separate by excessive pulling forces.