Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Hairball dry cat food
- CAT AGE: Adult
- SPECIAL CONDITION: Hairball
- WET OR DRY: Dry
Cats spend a large portion of their day grooming, and therefore can swallow large quantities of hair. This ingested hair can become compacted in the digestive tract, forming hairballs, which are either regurgitated or eliminated through the stool. HAIRBALL CARE is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that naturally helps reduce hairball formation. Royal Canin supports the health of your cat by providing tailor-made nutrition based on a true understanding of the cat’s specific needs and over 45 years of science and observation.
- Reduces hairball formation
- Helps to naturally stimulate intestinal transit
- Suitable for neutered cats
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- HAIRBALL CARE is formulated exclusively for adult cats prone to hairballs.
- REDUCES HAIRBALL FORMATION
- The exclusive use of HAIRBALL CARE reduces hairball formation. SUPERIOR RESULTS*
- *Compared to the same formulation not containing the exclusive HAIRBALL CARE complex.
- EXCLUSIVE HAIRBALL CARE COMPLEX
- The exclusive HAIRBALL CARE complex is composed of a specific blend of dietary fibers, including psyllium seed husk (rich in mucilage) and insoluble fibers to help naturally stimulate intestinal transit. As a consequence, hair swallowed daily can be eliminated in the stools rather than building up in the stomach and being regurgitated.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any Royal Canin diet, Royal Canin will replace the product or refund your purchase price. Please contact our Technical Services Team at 800-592-6687. Please keep the unused product in its original packaging for timely completion of your product replacement or refund.
Chicken meal, corn, brewers rice, rice hulls, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, wheat, wheat gluten, pea fiber, dried plain beet pulp, grain distillers dried yeast, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, fish oil, psyllium seed husk, potassium chloride, sodium pyrophosphate, fructooligosaccharides, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], monocalcium phosphate, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], taurine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (min) 32.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 13.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 8.4%
- Moisture (max) 8.0%
This diet contains 3526 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 338 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated)
UPC 030111630216 3 pound
UPC 030111630223 6 pound