Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Aging Spayed Neutered 12+ dry cat food
- CAT AGE: Senior
- SPECIAL CONDITION: Spayed/Neutered
- WET OR DRY: Dry
Royal Canin supports the health of your cat by providing him with precise nutrition based on a true understanding of his specific needs and over 40 years of science and observation.
In some senior cats, the level of activity reduces with age, which leads to weight gain. ROYAL CANIN® FELINE HEALTH NUTRITION™ AGING SPAYED / NEUTERED 12+ contains a moderate level of fat to help maintain an ideal body condition.
- Weight Maintenance
- Healthy Aging Complex
- Renal Health
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Complete and balanced nutrition formulated for the specific nutritional needs of spayed/neutered cats over 12 years old.
- WEIGHT MAINTENANCE
- In some senior cats, the level of activity reduces with age, which leads to weight gain. AGING SPAYED / NEUTERED 12+ contains a moderate level of fat to help maintain an ideal body condition.
- HEALTHY AGING COMPLEX
- An exclusive complex of antioxidants including lycopene and omega-3 fatty acids to support the body systems through the aging process.
- RENAL HEALTH
- Helps support healthy renal function with a moderate phosphorus level.
- ENRICHED WITH L-CARNITINE
- L-carnitine is a nutrient involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- L.I.P. DIGESTIVE SCIENCE INNOVATION
- Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any Royal Canin diet, Royal Canin will replace the product or refund your purchase price. Please contact our Technical Services Team at 800-592-6687. Please keep the unused product in its original packaging for timely completion of your product replacement or refund.
Corn, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, wheat, chicken fat, chicken meal, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, dried chicory root, soy protein isolate, fish oil, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, grain distillers dried yeast, dried tomato pomace, calcium carbonate, taurine, psyllium seed husk, potassium chloride, sodium pyrophosphate, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, potassium citrate, DL-methionine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], hydrolyzed yeast, L-tryptophan, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], glucosamine hydrochloride, L-lysine, L-carnitine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), green tea extract, chondroitin sulfate, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (min) 28.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 13.0%
- Crude Fat (max) 17.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 7.0%
- Moisture (max) 8.0%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.48%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.6%
- L-carnitine* (min) 140 mg/kg
- Lycopene* (min) 7 mg/kg
- Glucosamine* (min) 680 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min) 70 mg/kg
This diet contains 3687 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 347 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).