Aqueon QuietFlow LED PRO Aquarium Power Filters, 10
Featured is a LED filter cartridge change indicator light that flashes when the cartridge becomes clogged with debris, providing a reminder that it's time to replace the cartridge.
A great benefit of the Aqueon QuietFlow filters is the internal pump design that helps dampen noise, eliminates leaks and because it is self-priming, starts up automatically after cleaning or power interruptions. Higher flow rates also ensure a higher dissolved oxygen content for healthier, more active fish.
There are five total stages of filtration–mechanical, chemical, biological and an additional specialty pad–for the cleanest, clearest, healthiest water.
- Stage 1 – Dense floss removes particles and debris.
- Stage 2 – Activated carbon removes toxins, odors and discoloration.
- Stage 3 – Patented Bio-Holster removes toxic ammonia and nitrites.
- Stage 4 – Diffuser grid removes additional toxins while adding oxygen for more active fish. It also reduces splashing makes the return exceptionally quiet.
- Stage 5 – Specialty filter pad option for additional carbon, ammonia reducer or phosphate remover.
All filters use Aqueon Replacement Filter Cartridges and Aqueon Specialty Filter Pads.
- QuietFlow LED Pro 10 – Medium cartridge
- QuietFlow LED Pro 20, 30 and 50 – Large cartridge
- QuietFlow LED Pro 75 – two Large cartridges
- LED indicator light flashes when it's time to change the cartridge
- Filter pump is self-priming, just plug and play out of the box; filter will auto-restart if power is interrupted and restored
- Provides mechanical, chemical, biological, and additional specialty pad filtration
- High flow rates ensure a highly dissolved oxygen content for healthier, more active fish
- Uses Aqueon Replacement Filter Cartridges and Specialty Filter Pads
- Fits Aquarium Size
- Up to 20 Gallons
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Dimensions 6.4" x 3.8" x 6.3"
Click HERE for Manual
Aqueon | QuietFlow - Filter Pump