OASE PondoVac 4 Pond and Pool Vacuum 50409
- Powerful pond and pool vacuum with continuous suction
- The PondoVac 4's patented dual-chambers fill and empty in alternating cycles allowing for non-stop vacuuming and effective pond maintenance.
- It features a powerful 1800W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 7 ft.
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond.
- Sturdy built-in wheels and an adjustable handle allow for fast and convenient transportation.
- Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance.
- Equipped with a powerful turbine and extensive accessory packaging, the PondoVac 4 is ideal for regular cleaning of ponds and pools.
- Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle. The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel. The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae. The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease. The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles. Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- The hand regulator helps adjust the suction power in shallow water.
- Robust aluminum suction tubes help exert more pressure, especially when using the brush nozzle.
- Debris collection bag ideal for returning cleaned water when suctioning larger particles.
- Includes 16 ft. suction hose and 4 extension tubes: 3 black and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
- Included 2 year warranty (2 Years + 1 with online registration)
- Dimensions 15.6 x 16.7 x 26.4 in.
- Rated voltage 120V / 60 Hz
- Power consumption 1800 watts
- Power cable length 13.8 ft.
- Net weight 33.5 lbs.
- Tank volume 5.5 gal
- Suction depth, max. 7.9 ft.
- Max. flow rate 1300 gph
- Suction hose length 16 ft.
- Discharge hose length 8 ft.
- Warranty 2 Years + 1 with online registration
for Safety Instructions