A safe non-toxic wax that safeguards paws from the effects of gravel, asphalt, sand, hot pavement, ice, snow, salt and chemical treated roads and uneven hard surfaces. Helps heal cracked pads and abrasions. Provides protection for dogs of all ages.
Nutri-Vet Pad Guard Wax safeguards a dog’s paw from effects of gravel, asphalt, sand, hot pavement, ice, snow, salt and chemical treated roads and uneven, hard and slippery surfaces.
Directions for Use: Spread a thin coating on pads and between toes or press dog’s paw into wax before taking your dog outside or as often as needed. Always wipe your dog’s paws with a warm cloth after being outside in snow or ice.
Ingredients:Mineral Oil, Beeswax, Paraffin Wax, Silica, Orange Essential Oil
- Mineral Oil is a protective coating that helps alleviate mild eczema.
- Beeswax is a natural emulsifier that helps to seal and protect the skin.
- Paraffin Wax helps pads grip slippery or smooth surfaces.
- Silica has a cooling, calming effect on skin.
- Orange essential oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Best Use: As a natural barrier wax for all-season pad protection.