PUMPKIN LATTE - Handcrafted, Hand Packed fun, nutritious digestive functional treat for dogs and cats.
- Promotes Stool Quality & Consistency
- Pumpkin & Apple Fiber for Diarrhea/Constipation
- Supports Proper Digestion and bowel health
- Whole Milk from Free Ranging, Grass Fed Goats
- Supports A healthy Immune System
- Prebiotics to Support Natural Intestinal Flora
- Ceylon Cinnamon to Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Supports Healthy Anal Glands
- Nutritious, Supplement Treat for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens
- Antibiotic Free, GMO Free, Pesticide Free, No Added Hormones
- Use as a Food Topper or as a Drinkable, Healthy, Tasty Treat
- Veterinary Approved.
INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GOAT MILK, PUMPKIN, APPLE FIBER, ORGANIC AGAVE INULIN, CEYLON CINNAMON.
WHOLE SPRAY DRIED GOAT MILK
- Our goat milk is sourced from free-ranging, grass fed USA goats.
- Goat Milk is high in calcium. Dogs and Cats are far better at absorbing calcium from milk than from supplements.
- Goat Milk is also high in selenium. This somewhat rare mineral is a key component in immune system functionality, making it better able to protect your pets from illness and fend off infections.
- Our goat milk is also certified kosher, GMO free, and naturally gluten free.
Pumpkin is one of the most nutritious fruits on the earth! Pumpkin is low in fat and rich in immune boosting nutrients such as Alpha and Beta Carotenes, Fiber, Vitamins C, E, K, Potassium, Magnesium and Pantothenic Acid. Pumpkins are also high in iron, making them excellent for your dog's blood cell system.
APPLE FIBER / PECTIN: THE BROOM OF THE COLON!
Apple Fiber is an excellent source of vitamin C and Potassium. Apple fiber is a soluble fiber that works to support and maintain lower bowel function. Apple fiber maintains healthy intestinal balance by cleansing the intestinal tract like a little broom, ridding it of build up and unhealthy toxins. SUPER SNOUTS wants to give your pet the benefits of more fiber. Improving your pet’s digestion will enhance their nutrient absorption and waste elimination, energize their immune system and increase overall health, vitality and healing.
ORGANIC AGAVE INULIN
Food for the good tummy bugs. Inulin is an organic pre-biotic fiber, also known as a fructan. It is made up of ling and short chains of oligosaccharides and polysaccharides. The AGAVE plant contains the highest amount of inulin... a whopping 38% in comparison with Chicory Root (the most commercially viable) only contains 15%
HOW DOES INULIN WORK?
Inulin is non-digestible which allows it to pass through the small intestine directly into the large intestine and colon where through a fermentation process it becomes healthy micro flora (bifidobacteriumand). Here it acts as a food source for the good bacteria in your pet’s gut… helping the natural good flora to flourish!
Ceylon Cinnamon has the ability to aid digestion by delaying the gastric emptying process by helping your pets better absorb nutrients by digesting food properly. It also helps regulate and support healthy blood sugar levels in dogs and cats and can help fight infection.
Feeding Chart (Recommended) This is a ONCE A DAY amount.
- Pet Weight / Amount
- 00 - 25 Lbs 1/2 - 1 tablespoons of mix.
- 25 – 50 Lbs. 1 - 2 tablespoons of mix.
- 51 – 75 Lbs. 2 - 3 tablespoons of mix.
- 75 – 100 Lbs 3 - 5 tablespoons of mix.
- 101+ Lbs. 5 - 6 tablespoons of mix.