PET NATURALS CALMING FOR XL DOGS (40)
A calming formula specially designed to support stress reduction in dogs over 75 lbs.
A calming formula specially designed to support stress reduction in dogs over 75 lbs. Formulated with even more active ingredients including Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend, patented L-Theanine and Vitamin B to help promotea calming effect and support balanced behavior in extra-large dogs. Calming XL contains no wheat, no corn and no artificial ingredients
Calming for Extra Large Dogs: Calming for Dogs is a natural calming supplement that supports relaxation and a calm demeanor during times of increased stress.
- 40 chicken liver flavored soft chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Easy, weight based dosing
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Uses 3 natural ingredients to support pets with behavioral issues: Colostrum, L-Theanine and Thiamine
- Does not sedate or change the personality of your pet. Calming is not a drug
- Works within 30 minutes. Safe to double or triple dose for desired results
- Also available in larger counts and weight specific for large and XL dogs.
- Safe for long term daily use
- Veterinarian formulated
- NASC compliant
How to use:
- Up to 25 lbs: ½ chew daily.
- 25‒50 lbs: 1 chew daily.
- 51‒100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
- Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
- During times of increased stress: It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 62.5 mg
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand) 21.12 mg
- Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend 10.56 mg
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, oat meal, pectin, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
Colostrum Calming Complex® is a registered trademark of FoodScience Corporation.Suntheanine® L-Theanine is Patented and Licensed by Taiyo International, Inc.
When to recommend Calming:
- Pets that are prone to separation anxiety
- Pets that need training support
- Pets with grooming or veterinarian fear issues
- Pets that don't travel well. (Excessive panting, barking, drooling in the car)
- Pets that are easily made nervous: thunderstorms, crowds, loud noises
- Competitive dogs for focus
- Dogs that are being boarded
- Customers looking for a natural or nonprescription option
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.