PET NATURALS CALMING FOR MEDIUM & LARGE DOGS (30)
A calming formula specially designed for medium and large dogs to help manage everyday stress and behavioral issues.
A calming formula specially designed for medium and large dogs to help manage everyday stress and behavioral issues. Our unique blend contains Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend, patented L-Theanine and Vitamin B to promote a calming effect and support balanced behavior without side effects like drowsiness or personality changes.
Calming for Medium & Large Dogs: Calming for Dogs is a natural calming supplement that supports relaxation and a calm demeanor during times of increased stress.
- 30 chicken liver flavored soft chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Easy, weight based dosing
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Uses 3 natural ingredients to support pets with behavioral issues: Colostrum, L-Theanine and Thiamine
- Does not sedate or change the personality of your pet. Calming is not a drug
- Works within 30 minutes. Safe to double or triple dose for desired results
- Also available in larger counts and weight specific for large and XL dogs.
- Safe for long term daily use
- Veterinarian formulated
- NASC compliant
How to use:
- Up to 25 lbs: ½ chew daily.
- 25‒50 lbs: 1 chew daily.
- 51‒100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
- Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
- During times of increased stress: It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 62.5 mg
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand) 21.12 mg
- Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend 10.56 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Colostrum Calming Complex® is a registered trademark of FoodScience Corporation.Suntheanine® L-Theanine is Patented and Licensed by Taiyo International, Inc.
When to recommend Calming:
- Pets that are prone to separation anxiety
- Pets that need training support
- Pets with grooming or veterinarian fear issues
- Pets that dont travel well. (Excessive panting, barking, drooling in the car)
- Pets that are easily made nervous: thunderstorms, crowds, loud noises
- Competitive dogs for focus
- Dogs that are being boarded
- Customers looking for a natural or nonprescription option
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.