Open Farm Grain Free Salmon Cat Food
Open Farm recipes focus on a limited set of ethically sourced proteins and locally grown, non-GMO fruits and vegetables. We stay away from cheap, processed fillers and instead source quality whole ingredients, like lentils and chickpeas, to create a wholesome, nutritionally balanced food for your pets.
WILD-CAUGHT SALMON, SUSTAINABLY CAUGHT OFF OF ALASKAN COASTS, PAIRED WITH LOCALLY SOURCED, NON-GMO VEGGIES & LEGUMES AND A NUTRITIOUS BLEND OF COCONUT AND SALMON OILS
- Made with 100% Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon
- Ocean Wise® Recommended & Seafood Watch® Approved
- 100% Grain-Free: No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy
- Non-GMO Fruits, Veggies and Legumes
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Significant inclusion of coconut oil
Wild caught salmon, ocean caught whitefish meal,herring meal, garbanzo beans (chickpeas),red lentils,coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols),pumpkin,natural flavour, green lentils, salmon oil,cranberries,chicory root,apples,dandelion greens, choline chloride, salt,turmeric,dried yucca schidigera extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative),taurine,rosemary extract.
Vitamin e supplement,thiamine mononitrate,niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate,biotin,vitamin a supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin b12 supplement,pyridoxine hydrochloride,vitamin d3 supplement,folic acid
Calcium carbonate,zinc proteinate,iron proteinate,copper proteinate,manganese proteinate,sodium selenite,calcium iodate
Open Farm Wild Caught Salmon Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Crude Protein (min) 37%
- Crude Fat (min) 18%
- Crude Fibre(max) 3%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Calcium (min) 1%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.8%
- Vitamin A (min) 9000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 40 IU/kg
- Taurine (min) 0.2%
- Omega-6 (min) 4%
- Omega-3*(min) 1.3%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.