Oase BioMaster 250 Aquarium Filter 55145
- EasyClean pre-filter module – Module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter. This reduces maintenance, increases filter efficiency, and extends the life of main filter foams. Customize the pre-filter with coarse 30 ppi, fine 45 ppi, ultra-fine 60 ppi, and activated carbon 45 ppi filter foams
- No mess maintenance – Integrated safety locking features on the handle, pre-filter, and check valve in the inlet/outlet connection unit, ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Sealed filtration pathways – Allows for the full benefits of all four stages of filtration through this intuitive design
- Hel-X Biomedia – An extremely large protected settlement surface (800m²/1000 liter) that allows beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. The material is designed to stop floating as soon as it reaches a certain level of bacteria colonization.
- Carbon pre-filter foams – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foams make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet in multiple locations on the filter assembly
- Easy priming – Includes simple priming for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- Heater integration capability – Easily integrate an OASE HeatUp adjustable heater into the BioMaster canister (HeatUp not included)
- Ideal for use in aquariums up to 70 gallons
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
What's in the Box
Aquarium Filter, four carbon pre-filter foams, one 20 ppi filter foam, two 30 ppi filter foams, Hel-X Biomedia, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cable
- Dimensions 9.4 x 9.4 x 14.6 in.
- Net Weight 11 lbs.
- Rated Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 15W
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Max. Flow Rate 250 GPH
- Max. Head Height 5.6 ft.
- Connection 2/3 in.
- Tubing Length 13 ft.
- Filter Volume 1.2 gallons
- Pre-filter Volume 1.5 gallons
- Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume 70 gallons
Click HERE for Quick Start Manual
Click HERE for Manual