ORIJEN Regional Red Dog Food USA
- BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | ALL LIFE STAGES
- ANGUS BEEF, WILD BOAR, BOER GOAT, ROMNEY LAMB, YORKSHIRE PORK & WILD MACKEREL
- FROM DACHSHUNDS TO GREAT DANES, ALL DOGS POSSESS A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN FRESH WHOLE ANIMAL INGREDIENTS.
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing protein and limited to 18% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish all dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, wild boar meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, herring meal, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, beef meal, whole yellow peas, lentil ﬁber, natural pork ﬂavor, pork kidney, beef fat, herring oil, mutton meal, lamb tripe, wild boar heart, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your dog shares his eating anatomy with the gray wolf – which means he’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
- DESIGNED TO MIRROR MOTHER NATURE
- VITAMINS & MINERALS
- COMPLETE, BALANCED, NATURAL
- AMINO ACIDS
- 100% NATURAL SOURCE
- BOTANICAL INCLUSIONS
- MIRROR THE INSTINCT TO FORAGE FOR GRASSES AND WEEDS
MEAT AND PROTEIN RICH
Loaded with 85% meat ingredients, ORIJEN Regional Red features a richly nourishing and Biologically Appropriate™ protein level of 38% to replicate your dog’s natural diet.
RICH IN ANIMAL FAT
Animal fats are essential for peak health. For amazing skin and coat conditioning, ORIJEN’s unique WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats are naturally rich in essential fatty acids.
DHA AND EPA FROM FRESH FISH
Fresh whole fish are a Biologically Appropriate™ source of DHA and EPA, which are essential for your dog’s immune and nervous systems. DHA and EPA are not available from plant sources, such as flax, coconut or sunflower.
Your dog’s natural diet contains few carbohydrates. That’s why ORIJEN is free of high-glycemic ingredients like potato, tapioca and starches, and contains half the carbohydrates of conventional dog foods.
GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN
ORIJEN’s high WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats and fish provide a rich and natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, derived naturally from our fresh ingredients, so no synthetic sources are added to ORIJEN foods.
Our Commitment to Safe Quality Foods