ORIJEN Fit and Trim Low Calorie Dog Food
- BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | FOR OVERWEIGHT DOGS
- FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN AND TURKEY, NEST-LAID EGGS AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH
- OVERWEIGHT DOGS BENEFIT FROM A DIET RICH IN PROTEIN TO SUPPORT LEAN MUSCLE MASS, WITH CARBOHYDRATES AND CALORIES LIMITED FOR PEAK CONDITIONING.
- 42% richly nourishing protein from lean meats, 16% carbohydrates, and a unique blend of soluble fiber nourish overweight dogs according to their biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other dry dog food, 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of our dehydrated poultry is air-dried from fresh chicken and turkey, for a concentrated source of protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy dogs.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Deboned chicken, chicken liver, turkey liver, cod liver, whole eggs, arrowtooth flounder, deboned turkey, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, carrot fiber, pea fiber, apple fiber, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, natural chicken flavor, ground chicken bone and cartilage, dehydrated pumpkin, dehydrated butternut squash, herring oil, lentil fiber, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole red delicious apples, whole bartlett pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc Proteinate 50mg, Copper proteinate 10mg
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your dog shares his eating anatomy with the gray wolf – which means he’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
Crude protein (min.) 42 %
Crude fat (min.) 13 %
Crude fiber (max.) 8 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.7 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.4 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.5 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1 %
DHA (min.) 0.2 %
EPA (min.) 0.1 %
Glucosamine (min.) 1200 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1000 mg/kg
L-Carnitine 62 mg/kg