OASE Waterfall Pump 1650, 45421
- Quiet, energy-efficient Waterfall Pump 1650 saves power and money while operating waterfalls up to 16.5 ft.
- Uncompromisingly reliable with high cleaning force, allows large debris up to 1/6 in. to flow out of the discharge and finer particles to flow out of the rear of the pump ensuring that the shafts and bearings are being continuously cleaned
- Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond
- Has a 20 ft. power cord with a smaller plug size so the pump can be placed discretely throughout a pond or water feature
- Allows quick, no tool access to all moving parts for easy maintenance
- Includes a back-spitting feature to keep the pump cool, extending the life of the pump
- Robust design utilizes premium ceramic shafts and bearings for maximum efficiency
- 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
What’s in the Box
- 1 and 1-1/2 in. ID adapter
- Dimensions 8.4 x 5 x 6.23 in.
- Net Weight 7.90 lbs.
- Rated Voltage 110-120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 70W
- Power Cord Length 20 ft.
- Max. Flow Rate 1650 GPH
- Max. Head Height 16.5 ft.
- Connection 1 and 1 1/2 in.
for safety information