OASE Pondovac 5 Pond and Pool Vacuum 48080
If debris and particles have a chance to sink from the pond surface to the floor of the pond, they can become a stubborn and burdensome problem. In these cases, OASE's line of powerful pond vacuums is here to help!
- Powerful pond vacuum with built-in discharge pump for uninterrupted cleaning
- The powerful PondoVac 5 pond and pool vacuum allows for uninterrupted, full power cleaning of ponds and pools.
- Highly efficient suction depth of 7.5 ft. due to high performance 1800 W motor with optimized blade design.
- The suction pump runs simultaneously, with the integrated waste pump, which empties the container continuously during use.
- Larger wheels (6 in.) ensure stable movement through rough terrain as well as low-noise when in operation.
- On the outlet side, the PondoVac 5 has a plastic quick connect for a reliable and watertight seal, and easy removal for storage.
- Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle. The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel. The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae. The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease. The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 32.8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles. Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power, based on water depths.Larger particles such as pebbles or leaves are retained in the pre-filter bag.
- The zippered bag makes for easy emptying.
- Can be used for cleaning ponds and pools, as well as a wet vacuum around the home.
- Suction capacity up to 2100 GPH, depending on the implementation conditions.
- Includes 16 ft. suction hose, 4 aluminum extension tubes, and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
- Included 2 year warranty + 1 year with online registration
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 4 robust aluminum tubes
- 1 transparent extension tube
- 4 suction nozzles (adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle)
- 1 Debris collection bag
- 16 ft. suction hose
- 32.8 ft. discharge hose
- Dimensions 17.2 x 16.7 x 28.2 in.
- Net Weight 53.6 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption up to 1800W
- Power Cable Length 25 ft.
- Suction Depth up to 7.5 ft.
- Suction Hose Length 16 ft.
- Discharge Hose Length 32.8 ft.
Click OASE PondoVac5 for User Manual
Click HERE to Safety Information