OASE Fountain Pump 525 GPH, 45416
Fountain pumps - the fountain's workhorses - are compact in design and powerful in speed, built to optimize any water feature. They offer variations in speed, volume and power consumption and require minimal maintenance. They boast a built-in adjustable flow control dial to fine-tune the flow rate and pumping height. Our pumps are quiet, efficient and promote a peaceful outdoor living space.
- Ideal for continuous operation and minimal maintenance within bubbling stones, statuary fountains and decorative fountains up to 7.8 feet.
- Quiet energy efficient motor maintains the peaceful environment of any outdoor sanctuary or indoor water feature.
- The compact design allows Fountain Pumps to fit perfectly into existing fountains and water features.
- Features suction cup feet on the bottom of the pump for stabilization.
- Adjustable flow control fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your fountain.
- A 16 ft. power cord with a smaller plug size allows for easier setup and installation.
- 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
What's in the box
- Pump with flow control
- 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 in. ID tubing adapters
- Dimensions 4.38 x 2.36 x 3.35 in.
- Net Weight 3.37 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 42W
- Power Cable Length 16 ft.
- Flow Rate 525 GPH
- Head Height 7.9 ft.
- Tubing Connectors 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 in.
Click HERE for user manual
Click HERE for safety information