OASE Filtoclear 3000 with UV Pond Filter
- The FiltoClear pressure filter series has built-in mechanical, biological, and UVC cleaning power with patented Easy-Clean function.
- Compact, impact-resistant unit with high filtration capacity is perfect for small places around the pond.
- Easy-Clean and back flush function can be quickly and easily operated without removing the lid or tubing; activated by turning the blue rotary switch.
- Integrated, EPA-registered 18W UV Clarifier eliminates bad bacteria and pathogens, and cleans the green out of the pond water.
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- Canister portion of the FiltoClear unit can be buried and concealed.
- The FiltoClear 3000 is suitable for ponds without fish up to 3,000 gallons, ponds up to 1,500 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 750 gallons with a large fish load.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- 2 year warranty +1 when registering online.
- Dimensions 15 x 20 in.
- Net Weight 15.65 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 110-120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption 18W
- UVC Power 18W
- Power Cable Length 15 ft
- Max. Flow Rate up to 2000 GPH
- Connections 1.5 in.
- Tubing Connectors1 1/2, 2 in. and Sch 40
- Max. Operating Pressure 7.25 psi / 17 ft. of head
- Max. Pond Size (no fish) 3000 gallons
- LIGHT - Planted ponds with few or no fish
- Max. Pond Size (fish stock) 1500 gallons
- MEDIUM - Planted ponds with 10 in. of fish per 100 gallons of water or less or 1 pound of fish per 125 gallons of water
- Max. Pond Size (Koi) 750 gallons
- HEAVY - Planted ponds with koi or 20+ in. of fish per 100 gallons of water or 2 pounds of fish per 125 gallons of water
Recommended OASE pumps: AquaMax Eco Classic 1900
or AquaMax Eco Premium 2000
for User Manual
for safety information