OASE Complete Filter Kit 1300, 45409
Does not include UV light. If UV is needed, OASE Filtral would be the best option for this type of in-pond filter.
- The Complete Filter Kit, an easy addition to any pond, is an in-pond filter that includes the essential elements for filtering ponds up to 1,300 gallons.
- The Complete Filter Kit is powered by a 580 GPH pump and includes an interchangeable nozzle set to create up to 4 unique water displays.
- This compact unit comes with two different filter sponges as well as bio-media elements and filter pebbles to ensure mechanical and biological cleaning power.
- Includes a diverter valve that allows an additional water feature, such as a small waterfall or spitter, to be operated using the included pump.
- Includes a stepped hose adapter for feeding a small waterfall or water feature.
- 360-degree pivoting nozzle base can be easily adjusted for a perfect, vertical water display.
- Adjustable flow control fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Its' sloped lid allows large debris to roll off rather than settle and clog the lid of the filter.
- The Complete Filter Kit sits completely underwater leaving the appearance of the pond undisturbed.
- Included 2 year warranty
What’s In The Box
- Filter housing
- Filter media (bio-media elements, filter pebbles, and two kinds of filter sponges)
- 580 GPH pump
- Stepped hose adapter with O-ring
- Telescoping nozzle tube with flow control
- Diverter valve
- Fountain nozzles (Single Tier, Arch, Bell)
- Dimensions 14.5 x 10.8 x 5.5 in.
- Net Weight 7.3 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 110-120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption 40W
- Power Cable Length 15 ft
- Flow Rate 580 GPH
- Max. Pond Size (no fish) 1300 gallons
- Max. Pond Size (fish stock) 650 gallons
for User Manual
for safety information