OASE Bitron C55 56936 UV Clarifier
The new power for clean water
- Bitronic C UV Clarifier, with patented self-cleaning technology, provides high level efficiency due to longer water dwell times (time in which the water is in contact with UV light)
- Features like irradiation capacity, water dwell time and thorough mixing help to clean the green out of water of the pond
- Optimize water flow through the UVC chamber with adjustable flow controls
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter
- Quick release provides easy UV unit opening and closing for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass
- Automatic cleaning rotor continuously glides around the quartz glass tube and prevents debris from settling, minimizing cleaning time
- Works in conjunction with OASE flow-through filters, BioSmart and BioTec
- Includes a 55W UVC bulb and 15 ft. power cord
- Suitable for ponds up to 18,000 gallons without fish, ponds up to 9,000 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 4,500 gallons with a large fish load
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- 2 year warranty
What's in the box
- UV lamp
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 in. stepped hose adaptors
- 3/4 to 2 in. stepped hose adaptors
- Flow diverter
- Cleaning rotor
- Outlet cover
- Retaining nuts
- Hose clamps
- Dimensions 24 x 7 x 7 in.
- Net Weight 8.88 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 110-120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption 55W
- Power Cable Length 15 ft
- Input Connections 2 in.
- Outlet Connections 1 1/2 in.
- Tubing Connectors 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 2 in. and Sch40
- Flow Rate Up to 8000 GPH
- Operating Pressure 7.25 psi / 17 ft. of head
OASE Clear Water Guarantee
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
As used with BioTec ScreenMatic2 24000
- No Fish Load less than 24,000 gallons
- Avg. Fish Load less than 12,000 gallons
- Heavy Fish Load less than 6000 gallons
Click HERE for user manual
Click HERE for safety information