OASE Biotec 38000 Screenmatic 2 42976
- The successful high-performance multi-zone filter for koi and larger pond - completely redesigned
- The BioTec ScreenMatic2 has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life
- The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance
- Intelligent cleaning sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen
- An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures
- Manual belt run is now possible via a push button
- Optimized water distributors ensure an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging
- Sludge basket completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket
- New, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber
- Rubberized separator lip separates out large debris for better filtration
- Made with weatherproof, recycled plastic which can be easily winterized by draining and leaving in place
- Includes a brush for easy cleaning of the belt filter
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on each lid ensure safety during heavy winds
- We recommend replacing your filter pads once a year
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee
- 3 year (2+1) extended limited warranty
What's in the Box
- ScreenMatic controller
- 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 2 in. Inlet adaptors
- 4 in. Outlet adaptor
- Cleaning tool
- Hose clamps
BioTec Screenmatic2 is suitable for
- ponds up to 39,000 gallons without fish
- ponds up to 19,000 gallons with a small fish load
- ponds up to 9,500 gallons with a large fish load.
When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online.
- Dimensions 47 x 31.5 x 30 in.
- Net Weight 209 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 5W
- Power Cable Length 7 ft (power supply) + 16.4 ft.
- Max. Flow Rate up to 4623 GPH
- Coarse Debris Separation 300 Microns
- Input Connections 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 2 in.
- Outlet Connections 4 in. (DN 110)
- Sludge Drain Connections 2 in.
Clear Water Guarantee
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
- No Fish Load Avg. <39000 gallons
- Heavy Fish Load <9500 gallons
Recommended Pump and UV
UV Bitron C100 (special order)
Click HERE for Safety Manual
OASE Flow through Filtration