OASE BioTec Screenmatic2 18000, 42975
- The successful high-performance multi-zone filter for koi and larger pond - completely redesigned
- The BioTec ScreenMatic2 has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life
- The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance
- Intelligent cleaning sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen
- An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures
- Manual belt run is now possible via a push button
- Optimized water distributors ensure an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging
- Sludge basket completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket
- New, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber
- Rubberized separator lip separates out large debris for better filtration
- Made with weatherproof, recycled plastic which can be easily winterized by draining and leaving in place
- Includes a brush for easy cleaning of the belt filter
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on each lid ensure safety during heavy winds
- We recommend replacing your filter pads once a year
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee
- 3 year (2+1) extended limited warranty
What's in the Box
- Debris tray
- Phosless Cartridges
- Hose tail adapters
- Foam cleaning tool
- Transformer Inlet connectors
- Hose clamps
BioTec Screenmatic2 is suitable for
- ponds up to 18,000 gallons without fish
- LIGHT - Planted ponds with few or no fish
- ponds up to 9,000 gallons with a small fish load
- MEDIUM - Planted ponds with 10 in. of fish per 100 gallons of water or less or 1 pound of fish per 125 gallons of water
- ponds up to 4,500 gallons with a large fish load.
- HEAVY - Planted ponds with koi or 20+ in. of fish per 100 gallons of water or 2 pounds of fish per 125 gallons of water
When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
- Dimensions 31 x 23 x 21.5 in.
- Net Weight 55 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 5W
- Power Cable Length7 ft (power supply) + 16.4 ft.
- Max. Flow Rate Up To 4000 GPH
- Coarse Debris Separation 300 Microns
- Input Connections 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 in.
- Outlet Connections 3 in. with adapter (DN 75)
- Sludge Drain Connections 2 in.
Clear Water Guarantee
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
for Safety Manual
OASE Flow through Filtration