OASE BioSmart 1600 with 9W UVC
BioSmart Next generation flow-through filters
- Innovative Flow-Through filter design provides maximum oxygenation
- BioSmart UVC 1600 is suitable for ponds up to 1,600 gallons (with no fish)
- High-surface area filter foams provide exceptional biological filtration capability
- Distinct filter zones promote the settlement of a variety of beneficial bacterial responsible for different phases of the nitrogen cycle, which increases the conversion of harmful ammonia in your pond
- Advance features include the built-in cleaning indicator notifies you when the filter needs cleaned and water temperature display tells you the water temperature at all times
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance allow for easy cleaning without needing to remove or manually unclog the filter foams
- After clearing the filter foams, the sludge drain can be opened for easy removal of coarse debris from the unit
- For best results and clear water guaranteed, use with an appropriately sized OASE pump and UV clarifier
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee
- Included 1 year warranty
- Dimensions 11 x 14 x 16 in.
- Net weight 12 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 110-120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 12W
- Power Cable Length 16 ft.
- UVC Power 9W
- Min. Flow Rate 800 GPH
- Max. Flow Rate up to 1200 GPH
- Head Height 7 ft.
- Input Connections 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 in.
- Outlet Connections 2 3/4 in.
- Sludge Drain Connections n/a
- Max. Pond Size (no fish) 1600 gallons
- LIGHT - Planted ponds with few or no fish
- Max. Pond Size (fish stock) 800 gallons
- MEDIUM - Planted ponds with 10 in. of fish per 100 gallons of water or less or 1 pound of fish per 125 gallons of water
- Max. Pond Size (Koi) 400 gallons
- HEAVY - Planted ponds with koi or 20+ in. of fish per 100 gallons of water or 2 pounds of fish per 125 gallons of water
What's in the Box
- Hose tail adaptors
- Retaining rings
- Hose clamps
Recommended Pump AquaMax Eco Classic 1200-pump
Click HERE for user manual
Click HERE for safety information
BioSmart 1600 - How to Clean