OASE BioPress UVC 2400 Pond Filter 45452 2 year warranty
- The BioPress UVC 2400 is a compact pressure filter with built-in 9W UV Clarifier and cleaning mechanism that ensure clear, healthy ponds up to 2,400 gallons.
- This pressure filter is ideal for supplying high-elevation waterfalls.
- Varying filter media is included for the best filter biology and effective nutrient decomposition.
- Integrated EPA-registered UV Clarifier eliminates bad bacteria, green water and cloudiness.
- In addition to the filter foam, bio-media offers large surface area for beneficial bacteria to settle; they are able to move freely in the water flow.
- Easy, patented cleaning function using the integrated handle so there is no need to remove the cover.
- Quick release clamps provide easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes.
- Canister portion of the unit can be buried and concealed for a more natural look.
- All hose connections are supplied for fast and trouble free installation.
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
Includes 9 W UV light
Oase recommends using AquaMax Eco Classic 2700 The BioPress UVC ensures a clear pond for your enjoyment and the health of surrounding wildlife. The pressure filter, with built-in UV Clarifier, is ideal for waterfalls with higher elevations. It offers mechanical and biological cleaning, and promises fast and thorough transformation of green water. The BioPress UVC is easy to operate and requires little upkeep. Filter foam and bio-media provides a large surface area for beneficial bacteria to settle. When used in conjunction with the BioPress UVC, the AquaMax Eco Classic or AquaMax Eco Premium qualify for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee. Enjoy!
What's in the Box
- Filter with integrated UVC
- Black hose adaptor
- Transparent stepped hose adaptor
- Flow indicator
- Nuts and seals
- Hose clamp
When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
- No Fish Load 2400 gallons
- Average Fish Load 1200 gallons
- Heavy Fish Load 600 gallons
- Dimensions 13.8 x 22.4 in.
- Net weight 11.9 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 10W
- Power Cable Length 10 ft.
- UVC Power 9W
- No. of Blue Filter Foams 2
- No. of Black Filter Foams 2
- No. of Bio-Media 30
- Flow Rate 2120 GPH
- Head Height up to 17 ft.
- Operating Pressure up to 2.9 psi
- Connections 1 1/2 in.