OASE BIOSMART 10000 Gravity Filter 56930
BioSmart Next generation flow-through filters
- Innovative Flow-Through filter design provides maximum oxygenation.
- High-surface area filter foams provide exceptional biological filtration capability.
- Distinct filter zones promote the settlement of a variety of beneficial bacteria responsible for different phases of the nitrogen cycle, which increases the conversion of harmful ammonia in your pond.
- Advance features include the built-in cleaning indicator notifies you when the filter needs cleaned and water temperature display tells you the water temperature at all times.
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance allow for easy cleaning without needing to remove or manually unclog the filter foams.
- After clearing the filter foams, the sludge drain can be opened for easy removal of coarse debris from the unit.
- For best results and clear water guaranteed, use with an appropriately sized OASE pump and UV clarifier.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- Included 3 year warranty for BioSmart 5000-10000
- Dimensions 30 x 22 x 16 in.
- Net weight 24 lbs.
- Operating Voltage n/a
- Power Consumption n/a
- Power Cable Length n/a
- UVC Power n/a
- Min. Flow Rate 1600 GPH
- Max. Flow Rate up to 3600 GPH
- Head Height n/a
- Input Connections 3/4, 1, 1 1/4 in.
- Outlet Connections 2 1/2 in.
- Sludge Drain Connections 2 in.
- Max. Pond Size (no fish) 10000 gallons
- Max. Pond Size (fish stock) 5000 gallons
- Max. Pond Size (Koi) 2500 gallons
What's in the Box
- Hose tail adaptors
- Retaining rings
- Hose clamps
Recommended Pumps AquaMax Eco Classic 2700 or AquaMax Eco Premium 3000
Click HERE for user manual
Click HERE for safety information
OASE | Flow-through filters