OASE AquaMax Eco Premium 2000 pump
- The AquaMax Eco Premium 2000 is the most versatile filtration pump on the market, with dual-suction and solids-handling.
- The large-surface wrap-around pre-filter allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or decaying vegetation up to 7/16 in. to pass through to be cleaned by filtration system.
- Integrated second suction allows for connection to optional accessories such as an AquaMax Satellite Filter secondary suction point or an AquaSkim surface skimmer.
- The secondary suction control can be adjusted to vary the flow between the second suction and the pump enclosure.
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4°F.
- Environment Function Control (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- AquaMax Eco Premium series can be easily installed in an in-line application using the included mounting bracket, which allows the pump to be set up as submersed or dry.
- This pump is capable of creating water columns up to 10 ft. Includes an adaptor for all applications, allowing easy installation for kink-free tubing, spiral tubing and Sch 40 hard plumbing.
- Adjustable pivoting nozzles allow pumps to be laid flat, easy installation and to reduce tubing kinks.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- 3 year included warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration
- Clean, clear and sparkling water is the foundation of magnificent water displays--and hard-working filtration pumps are an important element in creating an impeccable, pristine product. The AquaMax Eco Premium is the most versatile filtration pump available, ensuring clarity and water quality of your water feature by providing maximum filtration. This model filters solids up to 7/16 in., and features a regulator and second inlet for connection of a satellite filter or surface skimmer. The AquaMax Eco Premium is frost-proof to -4 degrees Fahrenheit.
What’s in the Box
- 5 adaptors (1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 2 in. and Sch40)
- Hose clamps
- Dimensions 13.5 x 11 x 6.5 in.
- Weight 13.69 lbs
- Intake and Outlet Connections
- Intake: 2 in. (threaded)
- Outlet: 2 in. (threaded)
- Max. Flow Rate 3000 GPH
- Max. Head Height 10 ft.
- Power Cable Length 20 ft.
- Power Consumption 65 W
- Power Requirements 110-120V / 60Hz
- Tubing Connectors 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in., and Schedule 40
- Limited Warranty 5 years (3 years plus FREE 2-year extension upon product registration)
Effectively move water from multiple pond zones
The highest requirements imposed on performance, quality and design have consistently represented the competitive advantage of the AquaMax. But that is not all that characterizes the new AquaMax Eco Premium.
ADJUSTMENT & SECOND INLET
Starting AquaMax Eco Premium is ideally suited for applications where suction is requred from different areas of the pond for increased circulation or to eliminate stagnant spots around the pond. Flow-Through control can be mechanically adjusted from 0 - 100% Ideal for adjusting skimmer or satellite filter capacity in 4-stages.
EXTREMELY ENERGY EFFICIENT
Depending on the version, the AquaMax Eco Premium achieves delivery capacities up to 4000 g/h, and in the process guarantees high energy efficiency thanks to extremely efficient asynchronous motors.
ENVIRONMENTAL FUNCTION CONTROL
The AquaMax Eco Premium is designed with Environmental Function Control which will shut off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself. This feature will help keep the heart of your pond working and that means less trouble with your pond in the future.
The AquaMax Eco Premium comes standard with internal frost protection, this means that you will not have to remove your pump during the winter months in temperatures down to -4° F. This saves you time and effort and insures that your pump will be safe even during spikes of the coldest weather.
for User Manual
for Safety Instructions