OASE AquaMax Eco Expert 6800, 57875
AquaMax Eco Expert
- The AquaMax Eco Expert is a powerful, energy-efficient brushless DC filtration pump for demanding filter systems or for large water feature installations.
- Quiet, energy efficient motor maintains the peaceful environment of any outdoor sanctuary or indoor water feature.
- Robust stainless steel intake screen displaces coarse debris particles up to 11 mm in size.
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) allows for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and pumping height based on water temperature; 50% energy savings is possible.
- Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius).
- The AquaMax Eco Expert pump series are 230V and have a 33 ft. power cord.
- AquaMax Eco Expert has capability to be set up submerged or inline.
- Adjustable flow control (when connected to EGC controller) fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Resistance to seawater and pool water (salt water and chlorine capable)
- An adapter set for 1.5 in. and 2 in. Tubing is included in the scope of delivery of the AquaMax Eco Expert filter pumps.
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android).
- EGC functions include:
- Adjustment of SFC
- Adjustment of flow control
- Feedback concerning operation status, power consumption, and overall performance data
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- Included 3 year warranty + 2 with online registration
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- Pump stand
- 1.5 in. hose connector
- 2 in. hose connector
- Union nut
- Flat seal
- Hose clamp
- Dimensions 19 x 8.5 x 8 in.
- Net weight 26 lbs.
- Operating Voltage 220-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption 440 Watts
- Cable Length 33 ft.
- Max. Flow Rate 6800 GPH
- Max. Head Height 28 ft.
- Inlet size 2 in.
- Outlet size 2 in.
- Connections 1.5 and 2 in.
- Filter intake surface 165 in. sq.
- Coarse debris displacement, max. 0.44 in.
- Usage Type Inline and Submerged
Use with BioTec ScreenMatic2 38000
Click HERE for user manual
Click HERE for safety information
OASE | Filter & Watercourse pumps - AqaMax EcoExpert