OASE AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 pump
- The AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 is the energy-efficient heart of your pond filtration system.
- Solids-handling pump is encased in a pre-filter pumps pond water and coarse debris particles up to 1/3 in. in size.
- With its organic design, the AquaMax Eco Classic Pump can be easily integrated into your pond or waterfall design.
- This pump is capable of creating water displays up to 13 ft.
- AquaMax Eco Classic series has a 20 ft. power cord.
- Extremely economical with an energy efficient motor that saves power and effectively reduces operating costs.
- Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond.
- With adaptors for all applications, the AquaMax Eco Classic is easily installed with kink free tubing, spiral tubing, flexible PVC tubing, or Sch 40 piping.
- For best results and clear water guaranteed, use with an appropriately sized OASE pond filter and UV clarifier.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Click HERE to learn more about OASE Clean Water Guarantee.
- 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
The AquaMax Eco Classic filter and waterfall pump moves debris from the pond bottom to the pond filter, helping to maintain the ecosystem’s health, natural balance and beauty. It functions as the central point of the pond filtration center and features a large surface wrap-around strainer to catch large particles of pond debris (up to ⅜ in).
What’s in the Box
- 3 adaptors (1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”)
- Hose clamps
- Dimensions 11 x 9 x 5.5 ft.
- Max. Flow Rate 3600 GPH
- Max. Head Height 13 ft.
- Outlet Connection 2 in.
- Power Cable Length 20 ft.
- Power Consumption 150W
- Power Requirements 120V / 60 Hz
- Tubing Connectors 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 in.
- Limited Warranty 2 + 1 years
AquaMax Eco pump innovation sets the new standard for pond pump technology, even at the entry level. With an AquaMax Eco Classic pump you can upgrade your pond to use the latest in pond pump motor technology, resulting in a whopping 40% reduction in energy usage over similar pumps.
New features include built-in thermal overload and frost protection ensure that your AquaMax will run for years; solids-handling ability means fewer clogs and better water quality; and the included accessories allow you to setup your filter system without multiple trips to the hardware store for that "one, last fitting".
Rugged design enables AquaMax to do more
The highest requirements imposed on performance, quality and design have consistently represented the competitive advantage of the AquaMax. But that is not all that characterizes the new AquaMax Eco Classic.
The AquaMax Eco Classic is one of the most energy efficient pond pumps on the marketplace today, our engineers have been tireless in the pursuit of being easy on the environment as well as your wallet. This journey has arrived at the newest generation of Aquamax Eco Classic pumps with an amazing 40% reduction in energy cost which will pay for itself before its warranty expires.
Our AquaMax Eco Classic is capable of handling solid particles of up to 3/8 of an inch. Even in applications where there is a large biological load (Plants and Fish) AquaMax Eco Classic performs well beyond expectations and will continue feeding your Filtration System or Watercourse.
THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
Built-in thermal overload protection ensure that your AquaMax Eco Classic will run for you years with little maintenance throughout its lifetime. These features enable you to focus on the thing that matters about your backyard pond, enjoying it!
Welcome to the future of pond pumps.