Nymphaea 'Attraction' Hardy Water Lily
WE DO NOT SHIP PLANTS. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
Classic “Monet’s garden” appeal! Dark pink to light red petals are graced by white tips around the outside edge, rich green foliage for the background.
- Depth From Pot to Water's Surface: 6" to 36" inches
- Height: lilypads on waters surface
- Width: 48" - 60" inch spread of the lilypads
- Bloom Season: spring until fall
- Bloom Color: Light Pink early in the season. Deep Pink in Summer.
- Flower Production: modest 2-4 blooms per day when fed
- Foliage Color: Young Leaves are Bronze. Mature leaves are deep green
- Fertilize: modest 3-4 fertilizer tablets per month
- Hardiness Zones: zones 3 thru 12
- Light Conditions: Full Sun Prefers 5+ hours of direct sunlight to bloom
- Hybridizer/Species: Latour-Marliac 1910