Non-Woven Geotextile Underlayment 15' x 20''
- Protects pond liner from rocks and other sharp objects
- Lightweight and spreads easily
- Non-slippery surface
- Allows gasses to escape
- Provides years of trouble-free protection
- Underlay is a flexible, soft fabric placed under the pond liner for protection against punctures and friction from rocks.
- Light weight underlayment 3.5oz - 4 oz per square foot.
Underlayment increases pond liner life and makes liners more puncture resistant by protecting them from sharp objects in the soil. Underlayment also stabilizes ground under the liner to keep EPDM and other pond liners from over-stretching. It is quick and easy to install, and unlike newspaper or sand, pond underlay resists pond settling, decomposition and shifting.