Natural Chemistry DeFlea Pet & Bedding Spray 24 oz
De Flea Pet & Bedding Spray kills fleas on contact. It can be used on all dogs & puppies.
NOT FOR CATS
- Kills fleas on contact giving your dog immediate relief
- Can be used around all ages of dogs from puppies to adult
- Great for use directly on your dog and their bedding
- Easy to administer spray bottle allows for quick application – just turn nozzle to spray and apply product to insects directly or to areas where insects live and hide
- Proudly made in the USA by a company you can trust
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS UNDER 12 WEEKS. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.
NOT FOR CATS OR KITTENS.
Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs.
- Spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animal's coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp.
- Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
- To help solution penetrate to the skin, spray and work into the coat.
- Dry with towel if desired.
- In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to cover areas where fleas may be hiding. Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3-day intervals.
Ingredients: Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate 21%, Undecylenic Acid 0.5% And Inactive Ingredients, 97.4%