Nupro Lyfe Spyce Healthy Immune Response
NUPRO Lyfe-Spyce is a proprietary plant-based formula designed to provide key ingredients that support and optimize multiple organ and immune system function in dogs whose quality of life may be challenged by debilitating health issues so common today. NUPRO Lyfe-Spyce, used daily, will provide an excellent source of protection for all adult dogs as it works to continually enhance your dog’s natural defenses against harmful environmental factors and oxidative stress by maintaining his/her overall vitality and well-being.
- All Natural Vegetarian Formula
- Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Supports a Strong Immune System
- Isoflavones Genistein & Daidzein
- Healthy Medicinal Mushroom Complex
- Excellent for senior dogs that may be ‘slowing down’ due to advanced age
- Supports Normal Inflammatory Response
- Synergistic Effect---Combining primary herbs with additional herbs helps to augment positive actions
Specially Designed to Condition Your Dog from the Inside-Out!
Turmeric Extract - Curcumin 95%
Believed to be beneficial for a wide variety of conditions in dogs. Curcumin, a component of turmeric, contains the most beneficial components of this spice. Curcumin also helps the body to destroy mutated cells by offering support for normal Apoptosis (programmed cell death).
- Powerful Antioxidant - Chronic, low-grade inflammation greatly increases the risk of developing disease. What's the link between inflammation & oxidation? In a nutshell -- the body produces free radicals — Free Radicals cause Oxidation -- Oxidation causes Inflammation -- Inflammation causes damage/disease.
- By neutralizing Free Radicals, antioxidants may prevent Oxidation.
Medicinal Mushroom Complex---Shiitake/Maitake/Reishi
Shiitake, Maitake and Reishi mushrooms have grown wild since prehistoric times. Their therapeutic value has been prized in Asian countries, where they originated, for thousands of years. In the past few decades, these mushrooms have become more popular in the United States as a result of an expanding body of scientific research supporting their numerous health benefits. Shiitake mushrooms contain calcium, vitamin B2 and vitamin C. It is the second most widely cultivated mushroom.
Organic Non-GMO Fermented Soy Protein
The culturing process improves absorption. Converts key isoflavones, genistin and diadzin, into their active anti-disease forms genistein and diadzein. The benefit of culturing makes it easier for the body to digest and absorb the goodness of soy. When you culture, you’re basically using beneficial microbial cultures to pre-digest. Those cultures transform large, hard-to-digest molecules into small, easy-to-digest ones. Not only that, culturing soy also reduces its allergic qualities to near zero. The fermentation of organic whole soy improves the digestibility and bioavailability of soy proteins and isoflavones.
The real winner with ginger is that it may decrease nausea. Decreased appetite caused by nausea is really common in dogs with cancer. Feeling sick to the stomach can be caused by chemo, surgery or radiation. Ginger may have an immune stimulating ability which is a plus since dogs with cancer usually are immune suppressed. Chemo, radiation and surgery also weaken immunity.
Helps to prevent the formation of free radicals, supports cardiovascular health, and supports a normal inflammatory response action to ease discomfort resulting from arthritis and joint problems. The scent is said to increase canine awareness and acuity.
Barley Malt, Piper Nigrum (black pepper for better absorption) and Sunflower Lecithin.
NUPRO Lyfe-Spyce in a one pound size can.
172 scoops per can-----one scoop equals one teaspoon (2.3gm)
- Dogs Up to 20 pounds - Approximately 7 month supply
- Dogs 21- 40 pounds - Approximately 3 ½ month supply
- Dogs 41- 70 pounds - Approximately 3 month supply
- Dogs over 70 pounds - Approximately 1 ½ month supply