NUPRO® JOINT & IMMUNITY SUPPORT, 20 LBS
Treat Your Best Friend to a Healthier, Happier Life!
NUPRO® Joint & Immunity Support Dog Health Supplement adds Glucosamine Complex, MSM, and Ester-C® to enrich our Original "Gold" Formula, especially for the Active and/or Senior animal. Your dog now has the benefit of a scientifically balanced combination of select ingredients specifically formulated to support normal joint structure, function and flexibility as well as promote optimal overall health and well-being.
- NUPRO® Joint & Immunity Support helps to maintain the health and resiliency of joints, muscles and connective tissues, and to ease discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and active lifestyles.
- NUPRO® Joint & Immunity Support is not just for Senior Dogs or those who may have joint issues! Active athletes (agility dogs, surfing dogs, dock-diving dogs, weight pulling dogs), show dogs, working dogs (police, arson, search and rescue K-9s), sled dogs, hunting dogs, herding dogs, AND large breed dogs, as well, will benefit from the addition of Glucosamine to their daily regimen.
- NUPRO® Joint & Immunity Support's combination of raw, unprocessed ingredients with the added extras makes for a superior product from which ALL adult dogs will reap the rewards!
Original Formula PLUS Glucosamine Complex!
Glucosamine Complex (800 mg. per 1 oz. scoop) Our own special blend of Glucosamine (500 mg) and Chondroitin (300 mg) is an easily absorbed natural substance that stimulates the production of proteoglycans. These molecules play a major role in the maintenance and resiliency of healthy connective tissues and the restoration of damaged cartilage cells. Glucosamine Complex also helps to promote the production of synovial fluid - a necessity for the proper lubrication and comfort of joints.
MSM (300 mg. per 1 oz. scoop) A natural source of bioavailable sulfur, essential to support growth and maintenance of healthy tendons, cartilage and other connective tissues. MSM helps to maintain healthy fluid pressure of soft tissues.
*Ester-C® Chelated Mineral Blend (300 mg. per 1 oz. scoop) Developed by veterinarians to provide dogs with extra Vitamin C to support a strong immune system and healthy joints by boosting absorption of Glucosamine Complex & MSM and promoting collagen formation.
NUPRO® Joint & Immunity Support also contains Norwegian kelp, organic cold-milled whole ground flaxseed, yeast cultures, desiccated liver, amino acids and enzymes, garlic, calcium citrate, lecithin and Lactobacillus acidophilus. Please see the "dog formula" page for more detailed info on these ingredients.
NUPRO® formulas are made using only fresh, premium quality ingredients.
NUPRO® products contain no wheat, corn, fillers, grains, artificial sugars or preservatives, glutens or by-products of any kind. *Ester-C® is a registered trademark of Zila Nutraceuticals.
Directions For Use
NUPRO® Supplements come in 4 different size containers. Each size was designed to fit a certain dog’s weight. For your convenience, please follow the charts below in choosing the proper size that is right for your dog. These amounts start out higher as you begin the program.
NUPRO® is designed for your dog to initially be given these greater dosages for 2 to 3 months in order to allow the product to effectively work to first detoxify and then to build and support a healthy immune system. **Following this initial period, dosages may be decreased to one-half of these amounts for daily maintenance.**
If you buy ...
5 pound or 20 pound sizes
The recommended daily amounts are listed on the various labels as follows:
** Enclosed scoop = 3 tablespoons (1 oz.) **
Dog's Weight Daily Quantity Required
Under 5 lbs. 1/4 Scoop per Day
6 lbs to 10 lbs. 1/3 Scoop per Day
11 lbs to 20 lbs. 1/2 Scoop per Day
21 lbs. to 40 lbs. 1 Scoop per Day
41 lbs. to 70 lbs. 1 1/2 Scoops per Day
Over 70 lbs. 2 Scoops per Day
Mix with water for a great liver gravy!
5 pound size NUPRO® Supplements-
Contains 80 scoops. Approximately a 5 week supply for a dog weighing 70 pounds or more.
20 pound size NUPRO® Supplements-
Contains 320 scoops. Recommended for kennels, breeders or households with multiple large dogs.
- The above quantities should be given to your pet on a daily basis for 2 to 3 months, or until desired results have been achieved.
- After the initial 2 to 3 months, these daily dosages, as listed on these charts, may be decreased to one half of the amounts and be given every day for maintenance of your pet's regular vitamin/mineral/enzyme/amino and omega fatty acid supplementation program.
NUPRO® is recommended to be administered during or after your pet has eaten. Daily dosages may be divided between AM and PM.
NUPRO® is excellent in combination with the raw B.A.R.F. diet. It saves time when preparing meals and supplies all the essential nutrients required for the supplementation of special diets.
Whether you feed raw foods, home cooked meals, dry kibble or a combination diet ---- NUPRO® will enhance your pet's nutritional program with all the real, live, fresh nutrients he/she needs to support a healthy body and strong immune system ---- just like the wolf gets naturally in the wild!