NATURE'S OCEAN AUSTRALIAN GOLD LIVE SAND
Premium LIVE Aragonite Sand for Aquariums
- Benefits of Nature's Ocean® Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Sand:
- Collected in its natural environment and packaged in its natural state (U.S. Patent #'s: 6,376,299 & 6,939,708)
- Just place in tank, add saltwater (for best results use NutriSeawater®) then add fish, no waiting required.
- Instant ammonia cycling
- Perfect for most applications (except Undergravel filters)
- Contains natural live marine bacterial biofilm
- Superior to cultured live sand products
Use a minimum of 1lb Bio-Activ Live Argaonite Live Sand per gallon of saltwater. Set up an appropriate filtering system and allow it to circulate. During the first month introduce no more than 1" of fish per 5 gallon saltwater.
NATURE'S OCEAN® AUSTRALIAN GOLD LIVE SAND
- NATURE'S OCEAN AUSTRALIAN GOLD LIVE SAND
- ITEM: #10781
- UPC: #029904107813
- Grain size:0.5-1.7mm
- Packaged 20 LB (9.07kg)
Nature’s Ocean Aquarium Sand:
- Every grain of sand in the ocean is covered with a biofilm. Nature’s Ocean® Bio-Activ Live™ Aragonite is naturally from the ocean. The bacteria on the sand are in a biofilm, therefore the bacteria are in their natural state,immediately removing toxic waste.
- Artificially adding bacteria (or cultured bacteria) does not make the same biofilm. It is not as efficient as the biofilm found on sand in the ocean which have been naturally selected through millions of years of evolution.
- All bacteria on Nature’s Ocean® Bio-Activ Live™ Aragonite are preserved in their natural live state using a patented process and a patented saltwater enrichment solution QX- 23™.
- Nature’s Ocean® Bio-Activ Live™ Aragonite is guaranteed to contain more than 10 million live bacteria per pound of sand in a natural biofilm, ready to instantly start the cycling process and stabilize your tank.
- Contains live marine autotrophic bacteria to provide proper inorganic chemical balance.
- Contains live chemolithotropic bacteria.
- Prevents biofouling.
- Immediately removes nitrogenous waste (Ammonia, Nitrite and helps remove Nitrate).
- Instant Cycling guaranteed.
Beneficial Characteristics of Aragonite
- Reduces harmful nitrate
- Maintains proper pH
- Provides enhanced buffering capacity
- Provides essential inorganic elements such as strontium, cobalt, zinc and molybdenum
• Approximately 0.5 – 1.7mm diameter grain size (Ideal for reef system tank bottoms) Essential Trace Elements Provided by Bio-Activ Live® Aragonite Zinc Sulphate, Calcium Chloride, Manganese Chloride, Cobalt Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Molybdate, Strontium Chloride, Nickel Chloride, Potassium Bromide, Sodium Silicate.
AUSTRALIAN GOLD LIVE SAND