Merrick Purrfect Bistro Tuna + Tilapia Pate 24-5.5 oz
- Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Tuna + Tilapia Pâté All Life Stages
- Pâté’s are full-flavored gourmet cuisine enjoyed by food lovers all over the world and this international favorite is sure to please your feline family member, as well.
- Real deboned fish is always the first ingredient in this high protein recipe.
- Grain free and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Purrfect Bistro Pâté’s come in a variety of flavors your cat will love.
First Five Ingredients
- Deboned Tuna
- Beef Broth
- Deboned Chicken
- Deboned Tilapia
- Chicken Liver
Deboned Tuna, Beef Broth, Deboned Chicken, Deboned Tilapia, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sodium Phosphate, Dried Cranberries, Guar Gum, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed Oil, Taurine, Agar-Agar, Flaxseed, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Potassium Iodide).
- Crude protein (min.) 10.00 %
- Crude fat (min.) 4.00 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 1.40 %
- Moisture (max.) 78.00 %
- Ash (max.) 3.00%
- Taurine 0.2%
Merrick (R) Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Tuna + Tilapia Recipe Pâté Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Nutrient Profiles.Additional Info
Merrick Purrfect Bistro cat food provides a quality, 100% nutritionally complete and balanced diet. Please have clean, fresh water available at all times. Serve at room temperature. We understand that every cat is different and that optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, activity level and environment.
5.5 oz. can: When fed alone to adults, feed 1 can per 6.5 lbs. of body weight per day, for kittens up to twice this amount and for pregnant or lactating mothers up to three times this amount. For combination feeding, reduce 1/4 cup dry for every 1/2 can wet.
5.5 oz. can:(Calculated) 1,240 kcal ME/kg or 193 kcal ME/can.