Matala BioSteps Filter with Waterfall
- Matala Gravity filter that contains an amazing 200 sq. ft. surface area for beneficial bacterial growth.
- Combined with a cross flow design that traps and processes more debris at high flow rates, you get unparalleled mechanical and biological filtration for superior water quality.
- Universal barb inlet 1" to 1-1/2" and 1-1/2" outlet.
- For ponds up to 2700 gallons without fish or 1300 gallons with a light fish load.
- State of the Arts Progressive Filtration design enhances growth of different ecological communities of bacteria and planktonic organisms that colonize different sections of the filter.
- Flow rate 1060 gph max.
- Overflow built-in for safety.
- Easy to maintain. Modular design allows for expansion.
- Pre-attached mini-fall.
DOES NOT INCLUDE OPTIONAL UV LAMP
FLOW RATES WITH FILTERING CAPACITY
- 1" HOSE: 200-320 GPH = 600 GALLONS WITH KOI
- 1-1/4" HOSE: 400-600 GPH = 800 GALLONS WITH KOI
- 1-1/2" HOSE: 660-1060 GPH = 1330 GALLONS WITH KOI
Click HERE for brochure