K9 Level 5000 Concentrated Glucosamine
Directions for Use
- Shake well before administering
- Store at 15-30° c (59-86° f)
- Refrigerate after opening
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture
- Under 10 lbs 1/2 teaspoon
- 10-24 lbs 1 teaspoon
- 25-49 lbs 1 teaspoon in A.M. 1 teaspoon in P.M.
- 50-100 lbs 2 teaspoons in A.M. 1 teaspoon in P.M.
- Over 100 lbs 2 teaspoons in A.M. 2 teaspoons in P.M.
Active Ingredients per Fluid Ounce
- Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish) 2600 mg
- Glucosamine Hcl (shellfish) 2600 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate(beef and/or porcine) 1000 mg
- MSM (Opti-MSM® Brand) 1000 mg
Joint PLUS (Proprietary Blend)
Aquamin® red algae blend (Lithothamnion calcareum), Bromelain, Boswellia serreta, Hyaluronic acid (as Sodium hyaluronate), Grape seed extract 1400 mg
Inactive Ingredients – Citric acid, Organic beef flavoring, Beef liver powder, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Triple filtered water, Stevia leaf extract, Xanthan gum
• For use in Dogs
• Contains NO Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Corn or Soy derivitives.
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, color and taste may vary
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
- Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
• Do not purchase if seal is broken
• For animal use only.
• Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.