Laguna ClearFlo 3000 PT1743 Kit
Laguna Clear-Flo 3000 Water Clarifying Kits for ponds provide the ultimate combination of pump power and water filtration efficiency. Every Clear-Flo kit consists of an industry-leading Laguna Max-Flo Solids Handling Waterfall & Filter Pump and a Pressure-Flo Pressurized Pond Filter System, a powerful water gardening duo that ensures continuous and efficient water circulation and stunning water clarity.
Clear-Flo 3000 is suitable for ponds up to 3000 gallons without fish or plants.
Clear-Flo 3000 includes :
- Laguna Max-Flo 2000 Solids Handling Waterfall & Filter Pump (PT8244)
- Laguna Pressure-Flo 3000 Pressurized Pond Filter System (PT1727)
Max-Flo Solids Handling Waterfall & Filter Pump features :
- Powered by European-engineered magnetic-driven motors
- Energy-efficient pumps, the energy savings often pay for the cost of the pump
- Very few moving parts, resulting in minimal maintenance
- Unique strainer cage protects the impeller and maintains constant water flow
Pressure-Flo Pressurized Pond Filter System features :
- Cleaning indicator that takes the guess work out of maintenance intervals
- Patented filter backwash system enables routine cleaning in seconds
- Mechanical, biological and integrated UV filtration work in unison, providing clean and clear pond water, guaranteed
- Includes foam and click-fit connectors
- Easy to install & maintain
- Laguna Clear-Flo Kits are covered by a 3-year warranty.
Hose Connection size ¾”, 1”, 1 ¼“ (19, 25, 32 mm); female 1 ¼” (32 mm)
for Filter Manual
for Pump Manual
Laguna Max-Flo 2000 Solids Handling Waterfall & Filter Pump (PT8244)
Laguna Max-Flo 2000 Waterfall & Filter Pump is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond.
Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
Max-Flo 2000 is intelligently managed by Laguna's next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. This is great news for people who are wary of costly hydro bills.
- The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, it now has stunning yellow colour accents that improve pump aesthetics.
- Max-Flo 2000 can handle solids up to 3/8" (9 mm) in size.
- The pump is manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 3 years
Key Features :
- Strainer cage protects impeller and assures continuous suction
- 3/8" (9 mm) diameter cage openings for solids handling capability
- Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
- Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow
- Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage
- High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low centre of gravity)
- Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation.
Laguna Pressure-Flo 3000 Pressurized Pond Filter System (PT1727)
- The new and improved Laguna Pressure-Flo 3000 pressurized pond filter eliminates green water and kills algae. The Laguna Pressure Flo 3000 provides mechanical filtration coupled with a powerful UVC sterilizer to produce a clear, clean and healthy pond environment for ponds up to 3000 gallons.
- Simple to install and easy to maintain and clean, Laguna Pressure Flo filters are the heart that will keep your pond beautiful all season long.
- The new Laguna Pressure Flo filters include a variety of improvements to simplify the maintenance process and provide more powerful filtration. Starting with the filter handles and diverter valve, each has been re-designed and strengthened. The cleaning handles now feature an ergonomically designed grip with re-enforced brush connections. The diverter valve has been re-shaped and enlarged to accommodate an improved cleaning indicator system and makes the patented Backwash Cleaning System easier to use. Yearly UV bulb maintenance has been simplified by improvements to UVC-Head; the screws used to attach the head to the filter unit are permanently connected to the UVC head. No more misplacing or losing screws during maintenance.
- Along with physical improvements to the filter body, the new filters also include increased filtration capabilities. The mechanical filter pads are now 10X stronger than the current pad foams to better maintain their rigid shape and performance.
- The UV sterilization functionality has been increased with larger more powerful UV bulbs. Biological filtration has been improved with the conversion to Bio-Lava rock filter media. The Bio-Lava rock provides increased surface areas which promotes the growth of healthy bacteria, resulting in cleaner healthier water (Biological filtration not included in Pressure Flo 1000 model number PT1725).
- The Pressure-Flo 3000 is designed to work in tandem with a solids handling pump, such as the Laguna Max-Flo 2000 Waterfall and filter pump. With the filter connected to the pump, water enters the unit through a water inlet. It then passes through the mechanical filtration stage, consisting of highly durable foam filters that intercept and trap dirt and debris.
- Dirt-free water then passes along an integrated 24-watt UV-C lamp, where it is exposed to ultraviolet rays that inhibit the growth of algae. Finally, water returns to the pond thoroughly cleansed.
This patented system is the only one of its kind. Backwash cleaning can easily and comfortably be completed in a few minutes without opening the lid. This feature ensures that the filter performs at optimal levels for many days and prolongs the time between full maintenance sessions. An easy-to-view cleaning indicator signals when it's time to perform backwash cleaning.
- The unit can be installed in or above ground.
- Pressure-Flo 3000 UVC is for ponds up to 3000 gallons and comes complete with a 24-watt UV-C lamp, 4 filter foams and 3200 g of Bio-Lava Rock.