Laguna Aeration Kit 75, PT1624
Laguna Air Pump Kit provides a variety of very practical benefits for ponds with fish all year round. In summer, pumping oxygen into your fish pond is crucial for their health, particularly in a densely-stocked pond and during very hot periods when oxygen levels decline.
- Fresh oxygen contributes to a clean and clear aquatic ecosystem, promotes healthy aquatic life, and helps break down fish waste. In winter, air circulation generated by the pump prevents pond surfaces from completely freezing, allowing fresh oxygen to enter the water and toxic gases to escape.
- This gas exchange is vital for the survival of hibernating fish. The low-wattage pump generates powerful and continuous air circulation quietly and energy-efficiently.
- The pump requires no lubrication and is certified for outdoor use.
- Max Output: 4200 LPH (1100 US GPH). Includes a 2 year warranty.
The kit includes:
- 50-Watt Air Pump
- Two air stones (100 mm dia)
- Chrome-coated metal manifold
- Air tubing (4 mm dia)
- Air Volume: 18.5 GPM (70 LPM)
- Max. Operating Depth: 11.5’ (3.5 m)
- Max. Output :1110 GPH (4200 LPH)
- Max. Pressure: 5.37 psi
- Pump Rating: 50w
- Air Outlets: 12
- Air Tube Length: 16'4" (5m)
- Air Tube Diameter: 0.16" (4 mm)
- Air Stone Size: 2" (5 cm) x 2" (5 cm) H
- Power Cord Length: 32'8" (10 m)
- Noise Level: 60dB @ 12” (30cm)
- For Ponds up to: 7000 U.S. gal (26500 L)
Other size available:
PT1620 Laguna Air Pump Kit, Max Output: 3000 LPH (793 US GPH)Click HERE for manual