Koi Fix For Food
Fish Disease Diagnosis: To make a medicated feed for Koi that will eliminate sores, fin & tail rot, red streaks or patches and redness near the base of the fins or tail. Works on Aeromonas bacteria & pseudomonas bacteria. This product works better than salt.
Fish Disease Treatment:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Koi Fix with 4 ounces of water.
- Set aside.
- Put one pound of koi pellets in a ziplock bag and pour the medication mixture over the pellets.
- Seal bag and shake well.
- Once mixed, pour out the koi pellets onto a few pieces of newspaper and spread out evenly to dry.
- Use a fan to expedite the drying process.
- Do not use any type of heat element to dry the food.
- Feed to the fish once a day for two weeks.
*It is suggested to use Nitrofuracin Green in the water while you are feeding the medicated food to prevent a secondary fungal/bacterial infection from developing in the sores on the outside of the fish.
Contains: Oxytetracline Hydrochloride and Neomycin Sulfate Powders. No Fillers or Salt Added.