KODAMA Color Up Floating Large pellet 10 - 1/2 lb Pouches (5 lbs)
Kodama Koi Food - Color Up is designed to enhance the color and health of koi scales because it include high quality spirulina. Spirulina will also improve the immune system and flesh quality of your koi.
Benefits of Color Up Kodama Koi Food:
- Beautiful Scales
More Vibrant Colors
Boosted Immune System
Noticeably Faster Growth
Easier & Smoother Digestion
Ingredients: White Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Defatted Soybean Meal, Fresh Wheat Germ Meal, Spirulina, Dried Brewers Yeast, Mono Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Inositol, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamine, P-Aminobenonic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate.
Kodama Koi Food Color Up Analysis
- Crude Protein (min) 38%
Calcium (min) 15%
Fat (min) 4 %
Phosphorus (min) 15%
Ash (min) 11%
FRESH Wheat Germ
Wheat germ oil is widely known and used as human health food. The remaining defatted wheat germ is usually used as an ingredient for Koi food. Kodama Koi Food, however, uses the FRESH wheat germ before the oil is extracted. It keeps your Koi healthy and improves its beautiful skin. Kodama Koi Food makes 100% use of what wheat germ can offer unlike other foods.
Top Quality Spirulina
Used in Kodama Koi Food Color Up
- Compared to Chlorella, Spirulina (floating micro algae) is more digestible. It has (60% – 70%) higher protein and a thinner cell wall. Therefore, Spirulina is widely known and used as a nutritional supplement of a source of protein, vitamins, minerals and more.
- In aquaculture, Spirulina is recognized to improve immunity and flesh quality, but it is more commonly used to enhance colors with various carotenoids in it. Especially in Koi, Spirulina is mainly used to enhance the red.
- Productions of Spirulina greatly varies with climate. Carotenoids level of Spirulina changes by climates with the range of 1000 to 5000 ppm. Just like the other ingredients, no compromise is made in selecting Spirulina. Only 4000 ppm or higher Spirulina has been used to produce Kodama Koi Food Color Up. It assures your satisfaction to maximize the beauty of your Koi.
Fishmeal and the other ingredients
Fishmeal, the main ingredient, is also strictly examined to assure the lowest level of Histamine and Ethoxyquin, which may cause health problem in koi. Also, specially selected vitamins and minerals are added for your koi.
Bio Stone is mineral with silicon aluminum as its main proportion. It not only acts to keep good Koi healthy but also helps maintain good water quality by absorbing ammonia.
STORAGE GUIDE FOR KODAMA KOI FOOD
- Once opened, please store the food in a cool and dry place.
- Repackage the food into a smaller portion (about a day) to feed your Koi.
- Please avoid sunlight. Direct sunlight may compromise the ingredients.