KOHA Pet Food Limited Ingredient Diet – Wild Kangaroo Dog Food Entree
Wild kangaroo dog food – For all dogs, especially those with stomach or skin sensitivities.
KOHA Limited Ingredient Entrees are ideal for elimination diets and rotational feeding. Our bestselling Wild Kangaroo Entree contains premium Australian kangaroo meat. All Limited Ingredient Diets include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health and pumpkin for healthy digestion.
- Made in the U.S.A. with Australian kangaroo
- Single animal protein – 90% lean kangaroo
- #1 for Palatability
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
- Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
CAN SIZE 13 oz can
Kangaroo, Water, Olive Oil, Blueberries, Flaxseed Oil, Agar-Agar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pumpkin, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, New Zealand Green Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 12.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 6.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.5%
- Moisture (max): 78.00%
- Ash (max): 1.50%
- CALORIE CONTENT 1,126 Kcal/kg, 415 Kcal/can
- Adult Dogs: Feed ¾ to 1-1/4 can for every 15 lbs of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the amount of adult dogs.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to 3 times the amount of adult dogs.
KOHA Pet Limited Ingredient Diets have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.