Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Submersible Pond De-Icer 300 watts
- Low power consumption of 300 watts
- Controlled thermostatically
- Excellent for pre-formed or small ponds
- Won't burn pond liners or pre-formed ponds
- Use with water or air pumps thanks to its inlets
- 15 ft. cord / MET Listed
The Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Submersible Pond De-icer was designed specifically for small and preformed ponds up to 300 gallons and 18 inches or less in depth. Even in sub-zero temperatures, it prevents these ponds from freezing over and facilitates the gas exchange needed to help pond fish survive the winter.
- While other high-wattage de-icers can drive electric bills through the roof, the K&H Perfect Climate Submersible Deicer is easy on your budget. It consumes a mere 300 watts of power and operates for just pennies a day.
- Internal thermostats automatically turn the K&H Perfect Climate Submersible Deicer on and off as needed to keep your pond from freezing over. Unlike some other heaters, K&H Pond Deicers will never burn a pond liner or plastic pond.
The K&H Perfect Climate Submersible has been tested and certified by MET Labs to meet their high standards for electrical product safety. This deicer will not burn your pond or liner and will not harm your fish.
Finding the deicer that is right for meK&H has solved the problem of having to use those high wattage deicers by creating a whole line of de‐icers along with a convenient zone chart for you to choose the correct de‐icer. (See the K&H Pond Chart below) Simply find your zone and use the chart to match up your pond size to find the deicer that is perfect for you.
Pond Size Requirements
This pond de-icer is designed for ponds up to 300 gallons.
Already Frozen Ponds
Using an Ice Auger
- If ice has already formed on the surface of your pond, drill a hole in the ice with an ice auger. Do not chop through ice as the shock waves can damage or kill your fish.
- Then place your heater through the hole and run your cord to a properly grounded outlet protecting the cord from damage.
Without an Ice Auger
If you do not have access to an ice auger, place a large pan or bucket with water on the surface of the ice. Place your heater into the container and plug the heater into a properly grounded outlet. The heater will heat the water and container, melting a hole in the pond ice.
Always keep safety as your number one priority. Never walk on thin ice.
Please consult your pond professional on tips for overwintering fish.
Click HERE for user instructions
- Item # 8100
- Unit UPC 655199081004
- Dimensions 7.75" L x 7.5" W x 4.5" H
- Item Weight 4 lbs.
- Wattage 300 watts
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Safety Listing MET
- Warranty 2 Years