Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer
- Floating or submersible in one convenient de-icer
- Thermostatically controlled to keep your pond from freezing
- Multiple wattage options
- Safe in all ponds and will not harm pond liners
- Easy to maintain and clean
- 12 ft. cord
- 2 year warranty
- MET Listed
K&H has redefined the pond de-icer market with the new Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe. This revolutionary de-icer can be floated or submerged to maintain a hole in pond ice and help fish survive the winter. It's available in 250, 750, and 1500 models, allowing pond owners to use only the wattage needed for their ponds by following our convenient Zone Chart.
Float or Submerge
Now you can float or submerge your pond de-icer without purchasing two separate units. To use the Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe as a floating de-icer, leave the float ring attached. To use it as a submersed de-icer, simply unscrew and remove the float ring. This simple process requires only a few seconds and allows consumers to change the functionality of their deicers at any time.
Multiple Wattage Options
With the K&H Thermo-Pond Perfect Climate Deluxe Pond De-Icer you have the freedom to select the proper wattage for your needs. Choose from 250, 750, and 1500 watt models.
HOW TO USE
Float or Submerse
- To use your Thermo-Pond as a floating de-icer, use it with the float ring attached. To use it as a submersible de-icer, unscrew and remove the attached float ring.
Already Frozen Ponds
- Using an Ice Auger
- If ice has already formed on the surface of your pond, drill a hole in the ice with an ice auger. Do not chop through ice as the shock waves can damage or kill your fish.
- Then place your heater through the hole and run your cord to a properly grounded outlet protecting the cord from damage.
- Without an Ice Auger
- If you do not have access to an ice auger, place a large pan or bucket with water on the surface of the ice. Place your heater into the container and plug the heater into a properly grounded outlet. The heater will heat the water and container, melting a hole in the pond ice.
Always keep safety as your number one priority. Never walk on thin ice.Please consult your pond professional on tips for overwintering fish.
- UPC 655199081257 250 Watt
- UPC 655199081752 750 Watt
- UPC 655199081158 1500 Watt
Click HERE for the Manufacturer's manual