Hunting Creek Fisheries 6mm Pellet - 33 lb
- Hunting Creek Fisheries 6mm Pellet - 33 lb
- 6.5 MM (1/4") NET WEIGHT: 16 KG. (33 LBS.)
- Crude Protein Min. 41.0%
- Crude Fat Min. 7.0%
- Crude Fiber Max. 4.0%
INGREDIENTS: Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Fish Mai. Dehydrated Poultry Feather Meal, Corn Protein Concentrate. Poultry By-Product Meal, Fish Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Monosodlum Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polvphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Choline Chioride, Krill meal, Algae Meal- Drled (Spirulina), mono and diglycerides, mixed tocopherols, citric acid, rosemary Preservative, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium lodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calclum Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, di-Alpha Tocophervi Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin.
"Meets FDA Requirements Regarding Restrictions on Mammalian Protein Sources
The following are general feeding guidelines. Fish may be fed more or less frequently depending on the types of fish and conditions. Only feed fish as much as they can consume over a fifteen minute period. In warmer water temperatures, above 55°F, feed at least once daily. Below 55°F feed once every two to three days. Below 40°F do not feed. Always remove uneaten food.
This feed, for cold water ornamental fish, is a color enhancing formula developed from years of experimentation on a world renowned fish farm and hatchery. It is suitable for many types of ornamental fish including but not limited to goldfish, koi, golden orfe, and catfish.
A variety of features set this formula apart from others on the market today:
- Can be utilized as an all-season formula, but should be fed in lesser quantities in lower temperatures.
- Appropriate for both ponds and aquariums.
- The 41% protein content is one of the higher available in the retail market and promotes rapid growth in warm water.
- The natural color enhancing additives create more distinct, vibrant colors.
- The feed is manufactured with no corn for easier digestion by some species of ornamental fish.