Hip+Joint PRO by Pet Naturals 60 count
Hip+Joint PRO™ supplement for dogs provides advanced nutritional joint support for working dog breeds, competitive and senior dogs
When your dog gets up more slowly to greet you, you know he’s not just tired. It may be time for added joint support. Hip+Joint PRO™ is formulated using selectively sourced and contains no harmful chemical preservatives such as BHA or BHT. This new formula for hip and joint care includes more active ingredients than other leading brands including glucosamine and chondroitin as well as Perna for maximum nutritional absorption and effectiveness, all in a delicious, duck-flavored chew.
Containing 6 beneficial ingredients, Pet Naturals® Hip+Joint PRO™ for Dogs will provide the building blocks essential for healthy joints.
Directions for Use: Directions for Use:
- Give 1 chew per 25 lbs body weight, daily. For extra support, double the dose for the first 4 weeks.
- If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
- Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg
- Perna canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel) 200 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 150 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
- Manganese (Mn Sulfate) 2.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, natural duck flavor, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
- CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- CAUTION:If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For use in dogs only.
- WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.