Hikari Wheat Germ Gold Fish Food Mini Pellet 3.5oz
- An Ideally Sized Pellet
- Offers rapid acceptance and accelerated digestive capacity
- Developed to offer proper form and excellent skin condition
- The floating pellet allows most goldfish and all baby koi ready access to the nutritional package
- A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Colder Water & Enhanced Digestion
- Contains high levels of wheat-germ which reduces the chance of bloat or swim bladder issues
- Carefully selected ingredients help give the white areas of your goldfish a translucent depth and higher gloss appearance
- Added vitamins and minerals like vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C support fertility and desirable growth characteristics while supporting immune system health
Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10ºC (50ºF) or above 30ºC (86ºF), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Wheat germ meal, fish meal, dried bakery product, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat bran, wheat starch, potato starch, brewers dried yeast, wheat gluten meal, dried seaweed meal, garlic, rice bran, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).* 04-51D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
- Crude Protein min. 32.0%
- Crude Fat min. 4.0%
- Crude Fiber max. 4.0%
- Moisture max. 10.0%
- Ash max. 12.0%
- Phosphorus min. 0.7%
- Vitamin A min. 8,300 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 min. 2,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E min. 1,000 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid min. 210 mg/kg