Hikari Gold Small Floating Pellet size 2.7-4.0 mm 17.6 oz
Growth & Color You'll Love
- High in carotene and NS Germ
- High protein levels, improving growth rates
- Brings out natural, brilliant colors while reducing washed out colors
- A Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Vitamin E offers increased amino acid levels
- Higher feed efficiency than competitive foods in this class
- Also great for larger tropical fish
Wheat flour, soybean meal, fish meal, rice bran, corn gluten meal, brewers dried yeast, spirulina, fish oil, garlic, dried seaweed meal, krill meal, mono calcium phosphate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, salt, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3, yellow 5 (artificial colors).* 04-50H
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
When your water temperature is consistently above 60° but below 70°, feed one to two times daily. When the water temperature stays above 70°, feed two to four times daily. Warmer temperatures translates to more activity and the need for more food. Always remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.
Note: Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Pellet size 2.7-4.0 mm
CURRENT INVENTORY Z.13 2022.05