Hikari Excel Sinking Baby Goldfish Pellet
- An Ideally Sized Wafer Goldfish Love
- Offers rapid acceptance and easy digestion
- Developed to bring out the true colors goldfish are known for using a higher natural ingredient content
- The sinking wafer can help reduce the chances of bloat or swim bladder issues
- A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Coloration & Growth
- Offers superior and safe color enhancement through the use of highly digestible spirulina algae
- Carefully selected ingredients offer rapid growth and desirable form
- Added vitamins and minerals in combination with the unique nutrient package support immune system health
Feed up to 4 times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. More frequent, smaller feedings are always a better option to maximize nutrient utilization for a higher vegetable formulation like this. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10°C (50°F) or above 30°C (86°F), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Hikari® Sinking Goldfish Excel® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, wheat flour, dried bakery product, soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, spirulina, wheat germ meal, fish oil, flaked corn, dried seaweed meal, rice bran, garlic, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, P-aminobenzoic acid, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 00-49D
CURRENT INVENTORY Z.07 2022.08